Lakshmi Ganapati sahita Dasa Maha Vidya Chandi Homas 2017-2018
|What||VYC is launching a new major event starting from April 10th, Monday 2017 Lakshmi Ganapati sahita Dasa Maha Vidya Chandi Homams.|
|From Monday, April 10th, 2017 to March 1st 2018.||Vedic Yagya Center, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India|
The power of Dasa Mahavidyas Upasana is beyond any comparison and above all limitations. The 10 prime Deities of Dasa Mahavidyas are Kaali or Kaalika Devi, Tara Devi, Shodashi Devi, Bhuvaneshwari Devi, Bhairavi Devi, Chinnamasta Devi, Dhumavathi Devi, Bhagalamukhi Devi, Matangi Devi & Kamalatmika or Kamala Devi. Doing Dasha MahaVidyas upsana is like having the ‘Chintamani jewel’ that annihilates all the difficulties, removes all worries and yields all the worldly comforts and also bestows Divine blessing.
Many great warriors & sadhakas have always adored and prayed to Dasa Mahavidyas using the below given shloka –
Kaali, Tara Mahavidya, Shodashi Bhuvaneshwari
Bhairavi, Chinnamasta, Vidya Dhumavathi tadha I
Bhagala Siddha, Vidyacha Matangi, Kamalatmika
Yatha dasha Mahavidyaha: siddhi, vidya prakirthita II
Dasa Mahavidyas Upasana is extremely powerful and yields all the desires and bestows immense wealth (material as well as spiritual) and the Sadhaka who does Dasa Mahavidyas Upasana gains a lot of popularity & earns good prestige too.
Sri Raja Rajeshwari devi is herself a Maha Shodashi devi and there is no other Devi who is above her. As she rules Dasa Mahavidyas, their Upasana has become the Supreme one. There is no caste, creed, race, ethnicity or gender restriction for this. Anyone and everyone who has genuine faith and love can participate for this Pooja. But this Upasana or Pooja must be only done with the help of a proper Sadguru, who has himself attained some knowledge about this Dasa Mahavidyas. That prescribed Sadguru must have had himself had experience in the matters of Pooja, Mantra, Tantra & Upasana karmas.
This Dasa MahaVidya Upasan or Pooja will prove very beneficial when gone through an experience Sadguru as described above. If one tries to follow this Upasana all by themselves, that person ought to be extremely careful as any minor mistake could result in undesired effect and might be inviting some trouble too. It is therefore best advised that one goes only through this Dasa Maha Vidya Upasana through a proper Sadguru.
Reciting and meditation on these Dasha MahaVidyas upsana gives Upasaka all the 8 siddhi’s in their control including – Anima, Mahima, Garima, Laghima, Prapti, Prakamya, Mahima, Ishitwa, Vasitwa (names of 8 siddhis). Description of the 8 Siddhis (Supernatural powers) is as follows:
- Aṇimā: Ability to reduce one’s size
- Mahima: Ability to increase one’s size
- Garima: Ability to increase one’s weight infinitely
- Laghima: Ability to become lighter than the lightest
- Prāpti: Ability to Obtain anything
- Prākāmya: Ability to acquire anything desired
- Iṣiṭva: Lordship over creation
- Vaśitva: Having control over things
Starting from April 10th, Monday 2017, 1st Pournami, VYC will be doing one special Homa every month for one full year as a part of the Lakshmi Ganapati sahita Dasa Maha Vidya Chandi Homa – Third Series. In the past we have successfully completed two such series. Each and every month we will be doing a special Homa as follows –
- April 10th, Monday 2017, 1st Pournami – Ganesha Homa. Lord Ganesha is the Obstacle remover from the path of Prosperity and there by renders success and happiness. As per Vydic Tradition after doing Ganesha Homa from there on, we will start Dasa Maha Vidya Homas for the next few months as follows – Dasa Maha Vidya Homas every month. Dasha-Mahavidyas are a group of ten aspects of the Divine Mother Durga. The 10 Mahavidyas represent Wisdom Goddesses – who represent a spectrum of feminine divinity, from ‘roudram’ form (Angry form for the evil) of Goddess at one end to the gentlest form of the Goddesses at the other end. Their respective names & brief description are given below as follows.
- May 10th, Wednesday 2017, 2nd Pournami – 1st Maha Vidya Homa for Sri Kalika Devi. Sri Kalika Devi is the first among the Dasa Mahavidyas. Sri Kali or Kalika Devi – The ultimate form of Brahman, “Devourer of Time”. ‘Kal’ means Darkness and Kali takes away all Darkness. That is why She is dark in color. ‘Kaal’ means time and Goddess Kali is beyond all time. By worshiping Kali Maa we give up our darkness, illuminate our self and become one with Her who is Beyond Time. Sri Kali Maha Vidya Homa Sponsor will be blessed with annihilation of all illnesses and difficulties. They will also be blessed with victory over their enemies, long life and will gain universal respect & honor.
- June 8th Thursday, 2017 3rd Pournami – 2nd Maha Vidya Homa for Sri Tara Devi. Sri Tara Devi – The Goddess as Guide and Protector, or one who saves. She shines in bluish hue. She is the prime Goddess of Speech. One who offers the ultimate knowledge which gives salvation (also known as Neel Saraswati). Sri Tara Devi Maha Vidya Homa Sponsor will be blessed with excellent oratory skills, annihilation of their enemies and all difficulties. They will also be blessed with Divine knowledge and wealth.
- July 8th Saturday, 2017 4th Pournami – 3rd Maha Vidya Homa for Sri Tripura Sundari Devi. Sri Tripura Sundari (Shodashi) Devi – The Goddess who is “Beautiful in the Three Worlds”. Her color is bright & she shines in beautiful red color. She is very calm in nature and an embodiment of peace. This Goddess is also known by many other names such as Sri Lalitha, Sri Rajarajeshwari or Shodashi devi. She is also very powerful and those who worship her with full devotion and faith will be blessed with all their difficulties solved and will also be blessed with peace of mind and tranquility, all sorts of enjoyment (material & spiritual) in life and thus after all the desires in life being fulfilled they will be easily led to Moksha (Salvation).
- August 7th Monday, 2017 5th Pournami – 4th Maha Vidya Homa for Sri Bhuvaneshwari Devi. Sri Bhuvaneshvari Devi – The Goddess as Universal Mother, or Whose Body is the Cosmos. She is in Divine Crimson Red color & She is an embodiment of peace & tranquility. Those who seek Her Upasana (Worship her) their spiritual third eye opens and they will be blessed with the supernatural knowledge to be able to see past and future. They will also be blessed with leadership opportunity to rule and they will also be blessed with all the worldly luxuries and pleasures to enjoy with Her grace.
- September 5th Tuesday, 2017, 6th Pournami – 5th Maha Vidya Homa for Sri Bhairavi Devi. Also known as Sri Tripura Bhairavi Devi – The Fierce Goddess who excels in Dance and She is the one and only who equals Lord Shiva in Tandava Natyam (Dance). She has the brilliance & radiance of 1000 Suns put together in shine and luster. She is known for her “Artha Trana Parayanatwam” _ means Her benevolence & mercy are so opportune for the seeker that in case of emergency, She does not wait a moment to save her devotee from the troubles nor she delays or waits to test her devotees devotion level. In the time of need if any one seeks or ardently meditates upon Her will be rescued instantly from all calamities in life. They will also gain public good will and popularity everywhere.
- October 5th Thursday, 2017 7th Pournami – 6th Maha Vidya Homa for Sri Chinnamasta Devi. Sri Chinnamasta Devi is also popularly known as Vajra Vairochani or Prachanda Chandi Devi – The self-decapitated Goddess. She is a very prominent and holds utmost importance for Shakteya Upasakas. Those who very dedicatedly pray to her will gain Goddess Saraswati Devi’s blessings, victory over enemies, gain kingdom and also all the past negative karmas from the past births will be neutralized.
- November 3rd Friday, 2017 8th Pournami – 7th Maha Vidya Homa for Sri Dhumavati Devi. Sri Dhumavati Devi – The Goddess of death or Mrityu Devata. She has blackish grey complexion and is popularly known as ‘Utchatana Devata’ as she removes all the difficulties and bad luck of her devotees and this way of doing is known as ‘Utchatana’. Her ardent devotees will be relieved from vivid kinds of illnesses and saves them from sad or pathetic situations.
- December 3rd Sunday, 2017 9th Pournami – 8th Maha Vidya Homa for Sri Bhagalamukhi Devi. Sri Bagalamukhi Devi – She shines in golden yellow complexion. She is also known as “Stanbhana Devta” (Stambhana in Sanskrit means to paralyze). She is the Goddess who paralyzes enemies and conquers them. Her devotees will gain the power of paralyzing their enemy’s speech and there by eventual victory. Her blessings are most commonly sought after in legal or litigation matters, disputes & in arguments.
- January 1st Monday, 2018 10th Pournami – 9th Maha Vidya Homa for Sri Matangi Devi. Sri Matangi Devi – The Prime Minister of Sri Lalita Devi. She is special light bluish hue in complexion. She specializes in ‘Vasikarana Vidya’ (Special enchantment attractive power). She is also known by other names such as Rajamatangi or Laghushyamala. By ardently praying and being devoted to her, one gains special attractive power of speech and also they will be attracting lot of attention to royalty and will enjoy all royal luxuries, wealth, power. They will gain special power of attracting people and can have them under their strong influence.
- January 30th Tuesday, 2018 11th Pournami – 10th Maha Vidya Homa for Sri Kamala Devi. Sri Kamala Devi – The Lotus Goddess or Sri Maha Lakshmi Devi, also known as Sri Kamalatmaka Devi. She is a very peaceful form. Lakshya means goal. Lakshmi manifests the ultimate Goal. She is the source of abundance both spiritual and material life. Lakshmi defines our goals, values, and aspirations. Her bija mantra is Shrim: the perfection of Peace in our minds and our hearts. The ultimate goal is Perfect Peace. By ardently praying and being devoted to her, one gains abundance wealth, multiplicity in all walks of life, peace & happiness and will enjoy life in every way.
- March 1st Thursday, 2018 12th Pournami – We will be concluding this major event with a very powerful Maha Chandi Homa.
Sponsorship benefits: Sponsor is blessed with both mental & physical health along with a strong and powerful protection in work or professional area as well as outside of it. Also yields prosperity, peace & harmony for the sponsor as well as for the whole world.
Sponsorship information: Sponsorship for all including individual or family (up to 4 members maximum) or Business is as follows –
Monthly Yagya Sponsorship: The sponsorship price for the each monthly Yagyas is (US Dollars) $151.00/for any single Special Homa of your choice.
Yearly Yagya Sponsorship: The sponsorship price for the complete event is (US Dollars) $1080.00/if paid month by month for all 12 Special Dasa Maha Vidya Yagyas series starting from April 10th, 2017 to March 1st 2018. You can choose any Homa of your choice and can join any time